

During another "
Dadurday Adventure", we decided to go bowling. We went to the first bowling alley...The "
unghetto" one and it was crowded and had over an hour long wait.
Ugg! So we went to one that is decades past due on a
renovation. No wait!!!! I really like
not waiting with 3 kids! Jake is a pretty good bowler, I am not so great, and the girls roll the ball so it goes at snail speed down the lane. The cutest part was that they will cheer the entire time. (all 7 minutes) "
Come on bowling ball....knock down all the white things!!!!" Hallie showed off her dance skills...including her famous "
belly roll" (if you have seen it, you know how glorious it is!)
Ashlinn beat my score...we
all had
bumpers! No, bowling isn't exactly my specialty! Tate just ran around the place so that either Jake or I would have to be following him around at all times. NICE. We had a fun time together...as usual.
4 comments:
I can't even remember the last time I went bowling! Go Ghetto alley! (I'm dyin' to see the belly roll!)
Its always a ton of fun with you guys! ;)
Im thinking I know which hood you went to... it totally ROCKS. Can we play soon?!
what fun! i want to bowl...it's been a long time!
Post a Comment