It was a beautiful Friday night. A storm was brewing. Because the wind and clouds brought the temperature down to a bareable degree, we decided to get yardwork done. We cleaned out the garden full of "cooked" veggies, mowed, edged, cleaned off the patio and picked weeds. The backyard was looking gorgeous! I took the kids inside to get them bathed and into bed. Suddenly Jake runs inside, yells. "girls, I found something really cool", grabs a plastic container (this is when I got scared) and runs back outside.
I have no idea what it is...it looked like a roach, but it coulf fly...like a nightmare...right?
3 comments:
First off- So glad that you are posting more!!! It makes me feel better since I've been a posting guru this week! Second off- EWWW! I love bugs, as you know, and completely agree with Hallies face (hilarious btw!) So I wonder what it was.... cuz some roaches do fly. I learned that in Hawaii. I would google it, but I don't want to see images. Shudder
I am glad that Jared isn't the only grown man who still likes to play with fire.
Good thing Daddy was around to save the day! I'm sorry I am not brave enough to do the no sugar/flour challenge with you, but I'll think kindly of you while you do it. Love all the new posts!
Post a Comment