Thursday, July 30, 2009

{Random things Thursday}

Tate is now a pacifier free man..in the daytime at least! I thought this glorious day would never come! We just cut the paci's and he lost interest (after 3 days of crying). I gave in and give him one at night...baby steps! He eats more now...good...he was gettin' a little thin.

Hallie is enjoying being the big sister during the day now...she is a ton of help and "babysits" while I am in the shower. Life is good!


3 comments:

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Go ahead and flaunt your nice bootay girl! I'm so jealous that you can just take Tates pacifier away. Skye has never taken one because she is a thumb sucker. I don't know how I'm gonna get her to stop sucking her thumb. Also, nope I don't have a baby bump I'm still sporting my 6 pack! Ha, ya I wish. With Skye I didn't show until I was 5 months along. Not with this one. I'm at the point where people don't know if I am prego or just starting to get fat. I love it! (sarcasm)

said...

Hey Jenni- I had SO fun reading through your blog! Your kids are so cute, I can't believe she's already in Kindergarten! I have some of those Biggest Looser workouts and they are tough, but I don't have Julian, although I can imagine she is hard! THE hardest set of videos ever recorded that I have found... P90X, you'll want to cry :-) and the results AWESOME!

Adam and Jess said...

I couldn't help but smile when I read this post because I remember what it was like to work out like that. How do you do it with three kids, seriously? I keep trying to find that balance, but it's hard not to work out when Gage is awake. I want to know/see the results and tell us if it's worth the money