Monday, July 19, 2010

hangin' with my boyz.


A few weeks ago, Jake took the girls hiking.
That left me and the boys alone on a Friday night.
{not to fear}
Jake's work had planned to go to a Diamondbacks game that night.
So the boys and I met up with the Willis' {and other employees} for a night out on the town.
We took the light rail to the game.
{it was my first time}
I think my boys loved it even more than I did.
{Crew was silent most of the ride, staring out the window}
Tate was busy showing everyone around us his hat.
{the very same one he hasn't removed from his head in 2 weeks}








We sat in the picnic area with all you can eat food.
{tate ate mostly popcorn, while Crew ate many bags o' chips and hot dogs}
i heart baseball game dinners.




Although my boys were mostly well behaved, they got pretty antsy and tired by the end.
Tate REFUSED to hold my hand or let me hold him.
{by instituting the dead man flop}
I don't think we would have made it back to our car without some help.
Thanks GrandPop for all of your help and a wonderful time!

No comments: