and I legally became his mom.
{not foster mom, not adoptive mom, not soon-to-be mom}
no explanation of relationship, no permission to treat forms.
just mom.
{and that is just the way I want it}
{my 3 boys}
{the little ladies}
the judge was delayed, so in order to keep the kids entertained they were watching videos on Jake's phone.
i heart iphone!
When we got into the courtroom it was all legal stuff.
They asked Jake and I to raise our right hands to be sworn in.
Crew stood on his chair and rose his right hand too.
He answered all the questions with us.
and then the judge said, "the court finds requirements met and adoption is granted. He will forever after be Crew Jacob Willis. He will be your son and you his parents. Congratulations."
and in those words, things changed...for the better.
{a permanent kind of better}
No comments:
Post a Comment