The First Saturday in June 2010, we met our darling baby girl for the first time.
Not only is she beautiful, but it was easy to instantly love her.
As Jake and I buckled her carseat into our car, I got goosebumps.
Her sweet smile melted my heart into a gazilllion pieces.
{like it does every time}
She was VERY loved by every member of her family. :)
It is amazing how yesterday we were a family of 6, now we are a family of 7, and yet I can't imagine our life and family without Macy.
Since no "official transition" has been made, we are only lucky enough to have Macy home for a few hours each week, but we eat up every second that we have.
The Lord has been so kind and has given our family sooo many precious experiences over the past few months that let us know, without a doubt that Macy is part of our family.
{and she has been since before we came to earth}
I look forward to the days when I get to see her everyday/ allday.
Kiss her at bedtime, feed her in the middle of the night and wake up to her smile in the morning.
Macy Jayne, we love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment