Wednesday, July 28, 2010

lines family camping 2010.

We got to go camping with my parents and my brothers and sisters.
even Amy and her fam. were in town from OK.
{it was a blast}

Raymond and Crew
Lexi
Matix and Canon
Hallie and Clara
Tate and Ridge
My amazing parents
Missy and Matix
Mikey
I think camping is the best vacation with kids!
Everything is filthy and they can just play.
{not to mention loads o' cousin fun!}
Booyah!

2 comments:

MelissaEaves said...

I loved all the pictures and am glad you posted them. I forgot to bring my camera on the trip and was sad about that. Glad to see that Ashlinn and Hallie endured the 8 mile hike. I could really use one of those right now. ;)

Adam and Jess said...

Lots of outdoorsy kind of stuff going on lately. So it's good to hear that camping with four young kids can still be fun;) Jake does seem like he does a fun job with what time he's got. IT was fun to see pictures of your fam since it's been years since I've seen them.