{they always get their chance}
Each evening after dinner, the sun isn't so hot and our backyard is filled with shade.
They run outside with their popsicles and ride their bikes, throw rocks, run, jump and swing until they are red cheeked and sweaty.
Each night I scrub my dishes, in the silence of my kitchen, and watch the adventures they have been planning all day.
it's WAY better than anything on tv.
{this night was bus driver day}
they all had pretend tickets.
{and "grown up voices}
I couldn't help but smile at these crazy yahoos.
Sometimes I think I am insane to have 4 kids {in 4 years}
but mostly I am grateful that they all have each other.
BTW: have I mentioned I love summer?
2 comments:
I love watching what kids come up with. They are so creative. ;)
You have cute kids. When did we grow up?
Post a Comment