Tuesday, November 29, 2011

birthday boy.

My oldest boy turned 5 on Thanksgiving Day!
{so we decided to officially change his birthday celebrations to the day before}
{because he deserved all of the attention on his special day!}



His special request...chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, with c.r.e.w. spelled in marshmallows.
{with sprinkles on top}
{i love what these kiddos come up with!}

He had a great day and loved having his very first friends birthday party!

On his birthday he also decided he could ride a 2 wheeler.
{on his first try}
He is good at whatever he sets his mind to!
I think it is very fitting that we got to celebrate his birthday on Thanksgiving.
I have been so blessed by being this little fella's mom.

About Crew on his 5th birthday:
Favorite color: blue
Favorite food: carrots
{I would say its anything with sugar} 
{think Elf}
Favorite show/movie: Thomas / veggie tales
Favorite toy: trains / dart guns
Favorite thing to do: play on the computer
Best friend: Tate, Dad, and Mom

No comments: