Let me be honest...
I don't like most of Halloween.
{i LOVE fall}
but not the scary, gory, creepy, evil Halloween stuff.
{the cute kind of Halloween and I are friends}
Because of my dislike for all things creepy, I kinda dread Halloween in general.
{not to mention the inner turmoil by being surrounded with pounds of candy}
BUT...
this year won me onto the loving Halloween side.
Watching the fun my kiddos had made me realize that the cute, fluffy Halloween is cool enough not to worry about the rest.
Heres how we celebrated...
On the day we planned to carve our pumpkins into jack o lanterns, Hallie got the party started early and made her self into a jack o lantern by losing her first tooth!
She waited patiently for Jake to return home from hunting to pull it out
{because the word on the street is that I am a bad tooth puller}
Totally darling, if you ask me!
witch, angel, mortorcycle guys, and a ghost
After a visit to Nana and Papa, Granny and Grandpop, and trunk or treat...
My kiddos got to actually trick or treat to houses this year.
{it was their first time, since we have always done trunk or treat}
I think we will be doing the same every year.
It was the perfect balance.
Not to mention that seeing them dressed up in their chosen costumes was enough to make me want Halloween twice a year...
1 comment:
It was fun seeing your cute kiddos trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. They all looked darling.
Post a Comment