Friday, November 4, 2011

{family pics 2011}

One four letter word will describe my feelings about these pictures...
LOVE!
I know that it is a little awkward the way I love our family pictures, but it is serious.
I can look at them over and over, find places to put them in every nook and crannie of our house, and find a new favorite every day.
{but take a look at these faces...who wouldn't be obsessed?}










Now I just have to choose my favorites...
{wish me luck}

3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Well it's quite obvious why you love your family pics, cuz they are the bomb. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous (mine didn't turn out. at. all) And it's pretty impressive that you manage to get professional family pics every year. Add in 5 kids and that's a miracle!

I'm glad you are moving toward the {love} side of Halloween! I pay no mind to the creepy side of it and only bask in the fun stuff! That includes Hocus Pocus.

Happy Birthday Macy girl! I really was surprised to see that she was turning 2! She is not much younger than Collin and for some reason I had been picturing her as a baby still!

And just stop it! She does NOT eat a whole box of Mac 'n cheese. No way. I'm going to have to see this one to believe it! :)

Jenna said...

I love your pics Jenn! You are so tiny. I had a picture in my head of a shirt for our family pics and I swear I found nothing! I wanted something like the one you wore same color and all. But nothing! I loved your shirt! I can't believe Macy is that old! I thought she was younger! We will see you in a few weeks!

Adam and Jess said...

Seriously, who wouldn't love your family pictures, they are adorable. You have a very photogenic family. Who took them and where did you go? I can't wait for some new places to see and take family pictures when we get back.
You always seem so busy. I just saw your house makeover. That was a serious one. It doesn't look like the same house and I agree that it looks a lot more open.