{thanksgiving day}
{working with dad}
making "campfire burgers"
aka "circle k burgers"
in the backyard
Last week was a really busy one!
It was my 29th birthday, Crew's 5th birthday, Willis family pics, 2 Thanksgiving days,{both sides of the family}, school feasts, birthday parties,and decorating for Christmas.
{besides the usual}
It was bananas and oh so fun to be able to celebrate so much in a week!
I am excited for Christmas to come, although I am sad that Thanksgiving is over.
{not to mention my moms pie and rolls make me wish that everyday was a Thanksgiving feast}
{seriously}
2 comments:
I love that all your kids know how to automatically {strike a pose}. Halle might be the best at it. :)
I didn't know Crew and Lane shared a birthday!! How fun that it fell on Thanksgiving.
Sleeping pics are the best and that's hysterical that they are all hoarding something. I am told I hoard the blanket, but I strongly disagree.
I hope Crew had a happy birthday! I think 5 is such a cute age for boys. They are still sweet and innocent but think they are hot stuff sometimes.
I love that Tate is too cool for sassy pictures. Pretty soon he will be requesting to take the pic so he wont have to be in it:) And I must know what a circle K burger is?! sounds yummo!
Post a Comment