{to ours}
Jake and I are now his official guardians.
{Woohoo}
That means I don't have to drive away from my crying son anymore.
{Deep sigh of relief}
This morning Crew went in for eye surgery. I am so lucky that I have a honey that will get our other 3 ready for the day, feed them, and then get them to school and a friends house while was with Crew. We left at 6:30am and they didn't start surgery until 9:30...did I mention that Crew was fasting for this procedure? Ya.
{before}
the right eye doing its own thing
{after}
he was so calm coming out of anesthesia. What a trooper.
On the way home with gooey eyes
This afternoon he is feeling so great! His eyes are still swollen and draining blood, but he is happy!
(no Dr., I am not letting him play outside on surgery day..that would be irresponsible :) )
5 comments:
I didn't even realize he had a problem with that eye from any pictures! I've seen eye surgeries on TV and they freak me out! I don't know how doctors can do that. I'm glad all is well and hooray that he officially lives with you!
I love the welcome home signs on the door. You are going to be SO....glad one day to have all these great thoughts and pictures. So glad that everything went well with the surgery.
I loved the sign, too! What a clever sister I have. Glad the surgery went well and that Crew is finally HOME!
So did he have a lazy eye or more serious problems. I'm so glad everything went well with the court date. When I fasted it was especially meaningful since I was thinking of you guys and was no longer nursing so I was albe to. So did you say that you do individual one-on-one time with each of your kids everyday? If so, how, and what do you do with your other kids at that time?
Eye am so glad we finally got to meet Crew! He is such a sweetie and fit's right in with your kids!
Post a Comment