Sunday, October 25, 2009

Take the Lead


I walked into my bedroom before leaving for church.
{Apparently I interupted a dance class}







Ashlinn's partner wanted to be the leader. He mostly wanted to play ring around the rosey.
{They mixed a partner swing with ring a round the rosey..very clever}
Ashlinn, Hallie, and Crew must take after me and my love for dance.
Tate takes after his daddy.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Love the dance... My
big question is do u really make your
bed on Sundays????? Damon left for 3 days this week and I loved it... I never made the bed once:-)

Stephanie Evans said...

Oh my. What time does your church start? How do you get four kids ready for church (looking so cute!) along with yourself (whom I also know for a fact would be looking so cute!) and make it on time? I guess that's just what super mom's do.

Btw, I'm glad you would have laughed at my hunched over self at Babies R' Us. Reminds me more of the Jenni I was friends with in high school. Good to know you didn't change COMPLETELY!

Shelley Goodman said...

They totally watch Step Up huh. Just come out and say it;it's their favorite movie:) They better watch out cuz Lanes a You Got Served fan. That's it, our kids are having a dance off!

Ginger said...

I thought I was going to cry when I saw the photo of your bedroom. I thought things that beautiful only existed in catalogs.