Thursday, October 15, 2009

{ROUND 2}

{The Goal:} Get a few pictures of all 4 kids - no crying...in the picture
{For: }the random frames and magnet boards throughout my house
{How:} Feed everyone breakfast and get to the park before 8am (to avoid super bright sunshine)
 and...bribe them with ice cream.
























 

{Success?} Yes. Although they are not perfect, all above criteria accomplished.

{Hot dang...I have cute kids!}

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute Jen. My favorite is Crew by himself, he looks so
cute. I'm glad it all worked out for you guys. He looks so much like Ashlinn, it's crazy. When they look like you, it's meant to be:-)

the Robinsons said...

Yes you do have cute kids!

Ginger said...

Cute pictures! Yes success!!

MelissaEaves said...

Man, I am so impressed. Out the door by 8:00? Breakfast, dressed and happy....TALENT!

bettina said...

cute! ready and at the park before 8am...IMPRESSIVE!