In my attempt to journal, here are 45 things you might never know (or want to know) about me
1.I love my finger nails and toe nails polished hot pink.
2. I hate being late. I am never grumpier than when I am running late.
3. I love pumpkin everything. Cookies, cake, roll, candles, color...everything.
4. When people ask me how old I am, I have to pause to think and count.
5. I proposed to my hubby on accident. It just slipped out.
6. Sometimes the filter between my brain and my mouth doesn't work that well.
7. Proposing to Jake on accident was the best accident ever.
8. I make my bed everyday....by 8am.
9. I am a morning person. I can wake up at 3am smiling and laughing.
10. I have been told I talk too much in the early morning.
11. I have an unrealistic fear of being alone at night.
12. I sleep with a gun and booby traps around the house when Jake is gone.
13. I do not like animals. Or anything that poops or has fur. (Besides people)
14. I once went more than a year never eating red meat . It may have been almost 2 years.
15. I think "Silver" jeans are the best jeans ever made.
16. If I had to choose 2 foods to live on for my entire life, it would be bread and peaches.
17. Zebra print is so great. I would have an entire room in my house animal prints, if my hubby would allow it.
18. I know all 8 of Jon and Kate's kids names.
19. I have not watched Jon and Kate plus 8 in more than 1 year.
20. I do not like Twilight. This makes me uncool, but that's okay.
21. When Jake calls me his name comes up as "honey bunz"
22. Jake's ring on my phone is "We wish you a merry Christmas"...all year.
23. I don't know why his ring is "We wish you....". I guess "Regulators" wasn't available.
24. I cry EVERYTIME I watch baby story.
25. I love my kids, but do not like being pregnant.
26. I went 1 year of my life without eating sugar.
27. For one year of my life I had a really hot body.
28. I try to eat 30 grams of fiber everyday.
29. In an effort to eat 30 grams of fiber everyday, I often eat the very same lunch that contains 10 grams of fiber.
30. I think about my hands making an "L" when I need to know left and right.
31. The word "retarded" or "retard" are as bad as the "f" word to me. I will never say them.
32. "fat" is also a bad word in our house.
33. I used to read encyclopedias as a child...just for fun.
34. My brain is full of useless information I will never need.
35. I laugh several times each day about the phrase that come out of my mouth as a mom.
36. I never thought I would say things like, "get your feet out of your cereal", "Please stop breathing her air." ect.
37. I love to snuggle. Nothing better.
38. I have a secret ghetto love for rap. Not gangster rap. Mostly old skool stuff.
39. I wake up every morning hungry.
40. I am 26 years old and I drive a suburban...with 4 kids in it.
41. I am the happiest ever when I am at home with my 4 kids and honey bunz, not in my suburban.
42. I talk really fast.
43. I could go shopping for days in a row and not buy anything. I just love to look.
44. I always have a project I am planning. Painting, crafting, reorganizing...always.
45. If I could choose anytime of my life to live over and over again, it would be right now.
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago
7 comments:
I LOVE #13
I am not crying this time...Woo-Hoo! I loved all that. It was very fun to read all those things about you. I laughed out loud when I read "I have been told I talk to much in the early morning". and...I do not like animals. I relate to both of those. You're great Jenni. Love ya!
um, so we have more in common than I thought =) I thought I was the only adult who had to look at my hands and find the L shape to know left or right. Loved the post.
I know a lot about you, but it was fun to read. I didn't know you've gone so long without sugar or bread, was it? Was that right before or after you got married?
Loved it!! Thanks for sharing and making me laugh at a few things. I have enjoyed how the blogs have made us closer and I get to learn so much more about the baby sister I left 23 years ago.
I am so sad they do not have Regulators as a ring tone. I miss our ghetto Rap tunes, the new junk is just not the same.
This was probably my favorite post you've done. It reminded me of the "tags" that used to get passed around. I may copy you and do the same thing. I also do not like animals and have a secret (ok not so secret) love of ghetto rap. Except I even like some of the new stuff. How you went for a year without sugar is beyond me. Also, I've never understood the whole "morning person" thing. Snuggling is fun, but sex is pretty fun too :) And I totally thought of Leah when you shared the left/right thing. I used to fun of her for that one. I absolutely have an unnatural fear of being alone at night. I wish I had a gun. I don't think mace will suffice.
Post a Comment