A few days before Halloween, we carved pumpkins.
Please notice the boys standing back, while the girls clean out "the guts".
The jack-o-lanterns the girls designed themselves. The boys were really impressed with the fire inside.The kitty, the witch, and the cowboys. One happy and the other..not so much.
Both boys faces explain the way I was feeling trying to get a picture of a happy Tater.
{The secret weapon}
(even cowboys have addictions)
Tater eating his own boot.
Crew carried around the apple that he "bobbed".
A healthy cowboy is a happy cowboy.
Hallie "licked" her fake paws all night. She really got into character.
Big Brown
Ashlinn and McKenzie
Yes, these are his real feelings about Halloween.
Me and Lexi (my lil' sister)
Crew ditched his apple once he realized what people were giving him.
Trunk or treat with cousins a success, yet again.
I figured it was too much sugar/ tired...she kept with it and didn't fall asleep.
She kept saying her ear hurt.
So, off we went to urgent care...after the bath.
She had a nearly burst ear drum with a serious ear infection. Motrin and some antibiotics saved the day. I really love motrin.
Happy Halloween!
5 comments:
cute costumes! bummer about the ear infection! hope everything is better!
I am glad Lane isn't the only kid on this planet who cries on Halloween. Poor Ashlynn...major bummer. I bet that would be the best night to go to Urgent Care though!
Loved the green hair! Sorry to hear about her ear infection. Those aren't fun.
Love the costumes! Sorry Hallie got an ear infection. Ya Skye ate like 100 tootsie rolls and stayed up all night with a stomach ache. I'm such a good mom!
Sorry-- I mean, I'm sorry ASHLINN had an ear infection! I'm such a dork!
Post a Comment