Since I wrote 45 things about me, I wanted to see how many things I could write about Jake that you might not already know. Since it is from my perspective...this should be fun.
1. Jake barely knows we have a blog.
2. Although I have shown him our little piece of the world wide web, he only looks at it when I make him.
3. Jake has an obsession with all things outdoors.
4. He especially loves hiking and survival stuff.
5. Jake really wishes he was "Bear Grylls" (Man vs. Wild)
6. He hums while he brushes his teeth.
7. He thinks Basketball shorts are a fancy clothing item. (they are often shiny fabric)
8. Despite repeat fashion correction, he almost always puts on basketball shorts when we are going on a date.
9. Jake LOVES hard work. Really. He LOVES it!
10. His right eyebrow has a white patch.
11. When I met him, I noticed the sexy "highlighted " eyebrow right away.
12. If you got into Jake's truck right now, he would be listening to John Bytheway, old skool hip hop, or sports talk radio.
13. Jake could eat chips and salsa everyday of his life.
14. He will dry heave if he is served squash or zuchini. He will NOT eat it.
15. He has a intense sense of smell. He has a pregnant woman sense of smell always.
16. If I ate a vinegar salad or bell peppers for lunch he will smell it when he walks in from work, despite febreze and teeth brushing.
17. Jake hates when things are a mess.
18. He will not walk barefoot in our house in fear of stepping on crumbs or dirt.
19. Jake folds all of his dirty clothes.
20.He doesn't know my name. He only calls me sweetheart, hot stuff, gorgeous, or babe.
21. His first name is Dahl.
22. Jake grinds his teeth in his sleep.
23. He has stopped grinding his teeth since I began shaking his face in the night.
24. Jake calls me several times a day just to say " I miss you"
25. He has the tightest butt I have ever felt. ( I have goosed my fair share)
26. He sleeps on top of the comforter from March to November.
27. His side of the bed is always made.
28. He is so stubborn and usually right. :)
29. Jake grinks more than a gallon of milk a week himself.
30. Jake shot a deer a few weeks ago, but hasn't even taken a bite of the meat we have made.
31. He once did a triathalon without training and made a really good time.
32. 1/2 of one of his front teeth is a temporary fake tooth. The temporary has lasted 4 years.
33. If Jake isn't wearing basketball shorts, you will find him wearing Dickie shorts, a skate shirt, and either skate shoes or Nike shox.
34. He likes Ross/ TJ Maxx/ Marshalls/ Norstrom Rack as much as I do.
35. Jake does not like sharing food. If I ask for a bite, he will allow it...a second bite...get your own.
36. He would pack up and move to Mexico right now if I would come along.
37. He thinks Mexico is a GREAT place!
38. He went on his mission to Mexico...did you guess that already?
39. He likes Disneyland as much or more than our kids.
40. He has most Disney movies memorized.
41. His humor is very sarcastic.
42. Has more gas than anyone I know.
43. Jake's metabolism is super fast! He can eat anything he wants and stays the same size.
44. On Jake's side of the closet, you will find clothes that he wore in high school. They are still in rotation. ( I actually like some of them)
45. He is SEXY hot!
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago
7 comments:
That was HILARIOUS. I will never look at Jake the same again. ;)
He sounds quite similar to Trav. I feel bad for him and his pregnant nose though! So glad to get rid of mine :)
So I've been working on a list myself, haha. I think I may post it tomorrow!
Haha I love Jacob! His super fast metabolism is probably because of the tapeworm that he's been housing for the last 8 years. :)
I could eat chips and salsa all day long too. I love this idea. This sounds cheesy, but I always try to have my bangs slightly separated like in your pictures and it never works, so I hairspray them together to they don't all go haywire:) Maybe it's the curl in my hair, oh well
Love the new family pics and the things about Jake. I would bet he is soooo glad we now know all those tidbits of information!
Damon and I would get a record as the couple who never talks on the phone during the day. I will see him off in the morning and talk to him at night. I told him Jake calls u a million times a day.... He said that's a waste of time lol! He said Gene never called Your mom.... Work must be done! That's nice of Jake. Also his love for Disneyland is awesome. We went once this yr for the first time and Damon says never again because it will turn our boys gay lol. Props to Jake:-)
For #20--Jared doesn't know my name either. I'll ask him randomly what my name is just to make sure he remembers!
Post a Comment