Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A little {looksie}

Just a quick look at last Saturday....








Beautiful Christmas cards....coming soon!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! Jake is smiling in the first one! ;) Super cute pictures...where did you go?

Anonymous said...

Oh...

P.S. I am totally going to make you a shirt that says "Your colon will thank you." ;) I say that every time someone asks me what type of bread I'd like. ;)

the Robinsons said...

Your family is so cute!! I love the pictures and that door is really cool!

Stephanie Evans said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous... oh yeah, and gorgeous

Shelley Goodman said...

Seriously adorable! I can't wait to see your christmas cards, they are my favorite things ever. Wish I wasn't a preggo fatty so we could get family pics this year

Jenna said...

Cute Jen. Too bad my family won't be doing any pictures this year. The kids will get their usual picture for the card. But the Lines scrapbook page is outta luck this year for a family portrait! Isn't four kids way funner than 3? Oh and I eat whatever I want right now. I am such an unhealthy eater. Dessert and crap everyday. I still haven't gained a pound. Go figure.... Eating healthy and working out is over rated:-)

bettina said...

super super cute! that will be one smoking christmas card!

Annell said...

I LOVE these!! I LOVE those doors!! Super cute.

Adam and Jess said...

These are my favorite so far of you guys. I love the colors, contrast everything. You are one of the most photogenic people I know. I see you've found Kacy. Isn't she awesome. We met her and her husband when we were first married and introduced Shelley and Casey to them. I've never had her do my Christmas photos though and I'm so sad we can't now. She's amazing. Where did you have those taken?

MelissaEaves said...

Great pictures Jenni. You, Jake and the kids are so....cute. I'm thinking a family picture is not going to happen at our house this year, since it will be out of date real soon.