Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gratitude list

I am grateful for: (in no particular order)

-My hansome, funny hubby.
-The 4 adorable children that I could snuggle all day.
- A beautiful house
- Food
- Health
- The United States of America
- Extended family...all of them
- Friends
- A flat iron
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Nature
- A Temple so close to me
- A body and brain that can do everything they are required
-Everyday miracles
- Thanksgiving Day!!!!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! There isn't the commercialism to cloud the true meaning of this day. Just being grateful to the Lord and spending time with family, friends, and food. It couldn't be better than that!

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Happy Birthday Crew! Also--I'm so glad my pee stories is a big hit lol. Dude, forget the pad I'm going to go get adult diapers! Thanks for making me feel better Jenny. Whenever she comes I know she will ok! Have an awesome Thanksgiving!

Jared*Shawna*Skye*Bree said...

Sorry, Jenni! Spelt your name wrong. My bad.

Stephanie Evans said...

How fun to go to a Suns game in a suite! I haven't done that since I was a kid. Hope you had a bomb Thanksgiving. We actually did the cliche thing at dinner where you say what you're thankful for but we had a rule that you had to think outside the box since we all know we're grateful for family, the church, etc. Got some interesting answers! :) Running shoes, dvd players, chocolate... I am grateful for Spice Girl Planners!

Shelley Goodman said...

I am thankful for Jake and his mad wood working skills that made my house pretty! Happy Birthday Crew and Im thankful for YOU too!

DCAja said...

https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/sebelum-ambil-pinjaman-online-kamu.html