I have been neglecting my computer {email, blog, ect.}lately.
i turn it on about once a week.
{i don't think it cares}
my days are really busy.
between adoption paperwork, appointments, cleaning, and trying each day to do something the kids will enjoy, it seems like time is flying by.
{way fast}
everyday i try to accomplish a million things.
{i don't always succeed...suprise?}
for instance,
i joined a gym, because i really want to lose the same 10ish pounds i have been trying to get rid of for like {6 years}
i cancelled my membership after just over a week, because my kids hate {and i mean hate} going to the kids club and i just don't have time during the day.
although it is something i really enjoy, it is just not the right time for my little family.
{i guess i will stick with the 4:50 am walks/runs, while they sleep}
i keep thinking about how in a few blinks of my eyes hallie, tate and crew will be in school all day too.
{man i will miss these days}
it sounds so dumb when the 400th person at the grocery store says, "it goes by fast, enjoy every second"
but it is true and i am watching my kids in shock.
{how did this happen?}
i look at ashlinn reading and losing teeth and i think, "stop that, stay little!!!"
so, enjoy every second. it goes by way too fast!
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago
3 comments:
you are a better mom than me. for sure.
I know exactly what you mean. I felt like with Gage I was always wanting him to get to that "next stage" of crawling or walking or whatever the case might be to see if he would stay caught up. Now, with Paxton I'm not busy with work (at the salon anyways) but much busier with both of them. I love it, but there are way too many days where I think.. Where is the time going. I feel like Adam and I have had kids since we got married because it's hard to remember what life was like before them.
It's exciting and scary all at the same time when your kids start school. I'm sure it's different for you too because this is probably your last child to start school and do all of these things. I love being a Mom, but it's busy and I wonder sometimes what Adam thinks when I tell him that all I got done today was the laundry or something like that. What a big step though, for Ashlinn, her first tooth! That's so cute that she was reading to them.
It really is true. I was watching Thomas the other day and I got all emotional. Jared asked me what was up and I told him, we only have this young man for 9 more years. These first 10 have flown by! We need to really enjoy him. Then Jared got a little emo too. It just hits us one day that they don't stay little forever.
Post a Comment