I had no plans to do a random picture post.
Not until....
I went for a routine Dr. visit
{just to refill out the annual adoption renewal paperwork}
And while I was talking to the assistant,
Crew dug my camera out of my purse.
{and begun snapping photos}
{thank goodness it was NOT an ob/gyn appointment}
{ya hear me?}
So, I decided to take a few of my own beauties...
After the Dr.
{and since we were all in the car and dressed}
We went to Costco.
{and into "the freezing room"}
Me and all around us were giggling.
{as the kids were burying into their clothes... and squealing}
{priceless}
After our big day out, we {aka me} were ready for some quiet time.
So the boys started playing this...
And Macy was busy doing this...
And I took care of a few loads of this...
And thanks to Costcos "insta cookie dough"
whipped up a few dozen of these for a party.
ahhh. Fridays.
On Saturday, it was work day.
{mostly in the yard}
{can they seriously be anymore twins?}
{totally unplanned matching outfits}
when the hose is out....
Everyone gets wet!
Best. picture. ever.
And wrestling....
And napping...
And snuggling.
I love long weekends!
Happy Memorial Day!





3 comments:
Random picture posts are some of the best! You look back and think, "this was really my life, and here's the proof". Love the kiddos in their clothes at the store!!
How adorable are those pics of all your kids on top of each other on the driveway?!!!! I love posts that are of just ordinary things that represent every day life! (I only WISH I looked that cute for a doctors appt.!) It seems more and more public places are becoming the settings for my pajamas and that is NOT OK. Help.
So Marcie Moo wants to be invited to your blog! Her email is marcie_722@hotmail.com if she makes the cut :)
I have a lot of blogs to catch up on, including yours but I have been trying to embrace the heat and we've had lots of water fights like yours, cute picture by the way. I was curious what kind of stuff you do during the summer, that link that Shelley sent you? We've been having fun but my ideas are running out and Adam doesn't start work until July so it's not like I can take them to Sunsplash or museums or anything. I can't wait to hang out, I need some girl chatting time.
Post a Comment