I signed my baby girl up for Kindergarten today.
{ya, she is old enough}
She will be going to this school.
{the same one Ashlinn attends}
We filled out the paperwork and then it was {lunch time}
{in the cafeteria}
{with Ashlinn...and friends}
then off to the playground with the rest of the 120 kindergarteners.
{my girls were in heaven...together on the "big kid" playground}
Everyone called Hallie "Baby Ashlinn", I am sure one day she will hate it, but today she was proud to be recognized that way.
I Can't believe both of these adorable girlies will be in school ALL day next year.
{tearing up...while making plans. :)}
3 comments:
Oh, how fast the time goes! Seems like growing up is so great when you are the child, but you want it to slow down when you are the mommy. Congrats to the almost kindergarten girl!
She's so big! And check out those sassy poses!
How'd she get so grown up! I love the sassy poses too, so Hallie!
Post a Comment