Saturday, February 13, 2010

{ten and two}

ten things I {love}

1. Open windows...sunshine and fresh air are so amazing!
2. Going on dates with my hubby. He is such a funny guy. Did I mention Not having to make the dinner I am eating?
3. Seeing my kiddos smiling faces first thing in the morning.
4. Playing at the park at 3 pm, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to be playing at that time of day.
5. waking up early. My mom calls it "getting a jump on the day". I agree.
6. Washing my face before bed, I do it rarely, but I love it everytime I do.
7. Waffles. Yum, Yum, Give me some.
8. New underwear (garments) They fit so well straight out of the package.
9. My ward. If you get the most random bunch of 350 people and mixed 'em up, and then add a little crazy,  it'd be my ward. And it works.
10.  Fresh fruit, you know the kind right off the tree. Nothing can compare.

2 things I don't {love}

1. Worms and snakes, but mostly worms. Slithering + gooey = no thank you.
2. Scary movies. Harry Potter, Twilight, and Lord of the Rings are included in this category.

Go think about what you {love}
{hopefully you find more things you love than don't love}
Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

your crazy..."getting a jump on the day" if i get up to early I run out of things to do...I too hate snakes, worms aren't to bad. I've eaten worms before they were dead and covered in chocolate, so they weren't too bad... I've actually eaten much worse. At Universal Studios in Hollywood, they have a "Fear Factor" live show. And I got too be a contestant (I had to try out and everything it was actually kind of cool)anyways, one of the challenges was a crazy obstacle course that ended with having to drink some nasty smoothie, that had all kinds of gross bugs and stuff...does this make me one of the crazies in the ward?

Stephanie Evans said...

Pisha! No likey Harry Potter? THat saddens me greatly, but I still love you. Did you hear they are close to opening a Harry Potter theme park in Orlando? It's like my wildest dream come true. Ok, maybe not my wildest, but you get the picture. I am way way way too excited about that. And ya, I agree with Shannon, waking up early would definitely be on my "hate" list. It seems like even when I go to bed early I don't wake up refreshed and ready to go. I wish I could change that. I am envious. Happy V-day! (If the CIA come to interrogate me, can I come live at your house and eat fresh fruit and play at the park?)

Amy said...

Even though I was not listed on the things you love--I still love you!! Happy Valentine's Day sister!

Shelley Goodman said...

So what does a clean face feel like? I have always wondered:)

Jenna said...

Jen Harry Potter is NOT a scary movie Lol. You are so missing out on some of the best movies ever made! I take it you won't see Avatar either? Twilight, not scary, Lord of the Rings.... I'll give you partial credit, it's a bit creepy at times. I love starting the day off early. I get so much done in the mornings. I swear I can have my whole house good cleaned, groceries shopped, laundry done, and projects sewn all by 10AM. So in the afernoons we take walks and ride bikes. I feel the dreaded summer heat looming around the bend, so we must enjoy our outside times. At least u have your Moms pool close by.... I think it's time to find a house with a pool and move!!