Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tater Tot turns {Two}

My baby turned two this weekend.
{it's crazy how time flies}
Because he didn't really understand that it was his birthday, we had a very low-key birthday.
{Tater style}
{birthday breakfast of choice: pancakes}

{Birthday outfit of his choice: basketball shorts...I wonder where he gets that from?}


{the entire "Cars" collection}

{back off girls..this guys not sharing}

{basketball birthday cake}


{birthday boy got 1/4 of the cake...}

{and ate most of it}


Spotlight on Tate Dahl Willis
favorite food: pancakes, pasta, or pizza
favorite color: Lightning Mcqueen Red
favorite toy: Balls and cars (mostly mcqueen, but all hot wheels are great)
favorite activity: playing outside and sucking a pacifier
Special talents: speaking in complete sentences in a "growl" voice , saying "no" 300 times a day, eating more oatmeal than any other member of the household in one sitting, and finding pacifiers that are hidden anywhere.

We love this little man!
Happy Birthday Bud!



3 comments:

Annell said...

I love that kid too! Especially when he gets mad at E's truck and stomps away, turns back to the truck and yells at it. That kid cracks me up! That, and he gives great hugs.

MelissaEaves said...

I love him. Man, you are amazing. I can honestly say that I have never attempted to make a cake that looks like something. Probably a good thing. I think you did a great job. I am glad to hear that he ate almost 1/4 of the cake. I guess I'm not the only one that can do that. :) Hey, I finally updated my blog.

Stephanie Evans said...

Oh he is so cute. I like his "growling" smile pics. What a guy, being able to find those hidden pacis. It gives me comfort knowing Collin might also be a two year old addicted to those things.

And thanks for the confidence boosting comment. Just so you know I am far, far FAR away from ever being 105 pounds. That's Marcie territory. I think my head would def. look too big for my body at that point :) And just so you know, people always stop at my Christmas card display in my kitchen and talk about how gorgeous you are. I'm not making that up. It's true. I don't even have to look at the picture they are pointing to when they start talking about the pretty girl. I know by now to just say, ya that's my friend Jenni. She is beautiful.