Saturday, May 4, 2013

A post a day. Day 3.

Things that make me uncomfortable.

Here are 5.
(Not the top 5, I am far too lazy to categorize my "uncomfortableness" into my top 5)

1. The word r-e-t-a-r-d
(I speeded it cuz I don't say it)
I truly get uncomfortable when it's used in any of its forms.

2. Seeing a mans thigh.
Mid thigh and upper thigh should always be covered in public.
Always.
I know you work out and your quads are super tight, but please! Cover those dudes up.
I once sat on the emergency exit row flying to efy, in front of an older man wearing shorty shorts...
(Uncomfortableness explained)

3. When complete strangers ask, " which of your kids are adopted?" As my darling kids are all standing next to me.
Sorry, but my cute kids don't need to be pointed out in public, to strangers as being "adopted" versus "not adopted".
I know it may be obvious that we did adopt, but unless you have sincere questions or well wishes, don't ask me to point fingers, k?

4. Port O' potties.
I think everyone may feel uncomfortable when going to the bathroom in a slightly warm, bug infested plastic box... Where you can see the other people's doo doo, Though.
Am I right?

Last, but not least...

5. Sleeping in my bed without Jake.
When he leaves out of town, the bed is big and empty and cold and quiet.
It is uncomfortable.
I have almost Always shared a bed with one of my siblings or my husband, so the feeling of being totally alone is foreign.
I no likey.


Day 3.... Check

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think when people ask which of your kids are adopted you should answer "None of them. Why?" With a total look of shock on your face.