Friday, May 17, 2013

A post a day in may. Day 17.

A photo of me and why I like it..

I like this photo because ...

A. It was on my phone
(And makes putting it on my blog via the app super easy)

B. I am wearing black.
i like to wear black. When I was in high school my dad banned anyone in his household from wearing black... That way we couldn't be in a gang.
(True story)
In order for me to make up for the lost, black, wearing years, I wear it alot now... And I like it.

C. I am wearing a statement necklace.
In the last 6 months, statement necklaces have become my friend. I love that I can throw on a tshirt and a necklace and feel "fancy". The fact that its a bright color is also awesome!

D. My hair is probably 2 days dirty in this photo and is curled with a side twist pinned back.
(This is a very typical hair day most of the year)
Is it lame that I sport it a lot?
Probably, but whatevs.
(Summer messy bun is gonna take the stage for the next few months, so take a good look)

E. you can see the green/brown of my eyes.
My eyes actually change color. Sometimes really brown, sometimes really green.
(Ignore my lazy eye in the photo though)

No comments: