Thursday, May 23, 2013

Preschool graduate. Tater style.


Just a few years ago, in the middle of Tate being 2 and 3 years old, I may have dreamt about the day he would go to kindergarten.
(Before you judge me, go back and read the blog archives back then... You'll understand)
Just maybe.
(And just maybe I thought about making a paper chain counting down days until kindergarten back in 2010)


Well, fast forward 3 years and Tate is pretty much an amazing kid.
He his kind, funny,patient, and so forgiving.
Apparently that few years was to help me enjoy right now even more.
Yesterday he graduated from preschool.
I totes cried tears as he yelled/screamed every song during his graduation program... And worked the actions like he was the star.
(And maybe he was)

Ill be honest, I don't want him to go to kindergarten.
At all.
He is my baby boy.
My buddy.

Soooo, I may have been a little bit melodramatic during his graduation.

But who can blame me... Look at those eyes!!
My heart be still.













No comments: