Sunday, May 5, 2013

A post a day in may. Day 5

Today is the "profess your love for a friend or blogger."

Oooooh Kay?

This probably should have been added to my uncomfortable list.
Whatevs.

I am gonna tell you a secret.
(That is not that secretive)

I love watching the bachelor and/or bachelorette.
(Like really love it)

I realize some people think it's
A- scripted
B- ridiculous
C- never gonna work for a long term relationship
D- morally wrong to date / make out with several contestants at the same time.

As for me, I am a sappy, romantic that thinks that those 2 adorable people sitting on a yaught in the middle of the Caribbean, swimming on a beach that "may have never been swam on before", watching fireworks made just for them, and setting off lanterns into the dark sky with wishes for a happy marriage on them, is completely awesome!

I know, you're rolling your eyes, but it sure the heck beats watching zombies eat people, kids fight to the death, or vampires falling in love.
(Yes, I just bashed 3 of the most popular books, movies, shows)
(Scary stuff should also be on my uncomfortable list)

Woah, I left turned there.
Back to my undying love for a blogger....
Last season the bachelor was this guy named sean. I really wanted to read the spoilers on the www, so I searched the web and found his sisters blog.
Her name is shay.
She is the mom of 2 kids, a beautiful, Christian woman. She writes a sweet family blog, but she also has a fantastic foodie blog.
I have tried several of her main course recipes and they are almost all great.
(And none are crazy complicated)

I feel like she and I have lots of things in common.
Even though we have never met... And she has no idea that I exist.
(Is that stalker status)
(I'm gonna say yes)

I look at her blog at least 2 days a week.
And it makes me smile.

( see good long term relationships do come from the bachelor!!)

If you wanna start stalking shay you can too.

Shullfamily.blogspot.com
Or
Mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com

Enjoy



1 comment:

Shelley Goodman said...

Oh my heck I love this! I am a bachelor/bachelorette lover, family stalker too! I ordered Lindi's blessing bow from Bentley's (ashleys season) ex wives blog, hahaha! I am so excited to get to shay:)