Thursday, May 16, 2013

A post a day in May. {day 16}

Something difficult about my "lot in life" and how I deal with it...

Seriously?
Who came up with these?
I am tempted to skip this one... but,  I already skipped 2 other days.
{and we are only half way through the month}
So, here I go...

What is difficult in my life?

- I worry about my weight.

- I worry about my children, especially the ones that are a little more difficult.

- I worry about what to make for dinner amongst picky children/ husband

- I feel like my house is never clean enough.

- My to do list grows faster than I can cross things off.

- I feel like I never have enough time with my honey.

- I run out of patience with my offspring at 8:00 pm... on the dot.

- I want to be on the beach right now... and I am not.

- I would like to sleep another 20 minutes each night.

[because 20 minutes seems like a year in the morning}


What is unusual about this list?
Nada.

Then maybe I shouldn't be such a drama queen about them sometimes.
{cuz we all know I am}

No comments: