Aka boy camping and girl party
This is one of my favorite weekends each year!!
(Not because I don't love and miss my fellas)
, But it's my fav. Because I get to really focus on my ladies.
We do Girly things like...
~ eat froyo
~ shop for swimsuits and other summer gear
~ get Macy's ears pierced
{and they are sooooo adorable}
{she chose hello kitty}
~ go see movies in theater
~ eat popcorn for dinner
~ say things like cray cray, totes adorbs, totes def, and love!!
{ without anybody rolling their eyes}
I think when I imagined having girls, this was exactly the kind of night I pictured.
Living the dream!!
Jake did send a photo.
And the boys look like they had a blast too.
Win/ Win
{ I can't wait to see their filthy faces again!!}
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago








No comments:
Post a Comment