We didn't get to meet our little guy today. But we did get...
Yes, that is all paperwork full of info.
We met with foster mom, case manager, and 3 others. They not only gave us A TON of information, but we also got to see new pictures of him. Yipee!
We actually get to meet him in person tomorrow!
- just a little side note...he has a mullet. A curly mullet. I think I used to call that a "curllet". Although I would love to take the clippers to his luscious locks, I have to wait to cut his hair until after his court date in October.
I think I will braid it.
November= Lots of Birthday Boys
1 day ago
2 comments:
Can't WAIT to see the "curlet". He sounds adorable. It was fun to read about your different kids' personalities and how you think they will handle the new brother. It reminded me of my classroom- you had the kids that demanded your attention (whether it was just because they wanted to tell you stories or because they were trouble makers) and the ones who were so introverted you felt you barely knew them by the end of the year, the leaders, the followers, the clowns, the optomists, pessimists, etc etc. I wonder what little personality Crew will bring to the table!
Can't imagine what's going on inside of you right now. It will all be worth the wait very soon!
Post a Comment