Monday, September 14, 2009

Double the Trouble


When Tate came to our family, I knew right away that boys and girls are different. (Maybe not right away, but close.)
I have spent the last 19 months trying to learn how to keep a little boy out of trouble.
{I am now relearning. }
Two little boys get in more "fun" than one. And even when I find something to keep one's attention, the other is already planning the next attack. I think this is how a mom of twins may feel.
Crew also knows how to open the fridge...this adds a new element of excitement!


You may be looking at this picture of Tate and thinking to yourself..." I thought Jenni took the paci away from Tater?"...I did. Desperate days call for desperate measures. I needed to shower...bad!


Although having two little boys around keeps me extra busy...
{it is also double the fun!}

3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Hmmm, I wanted another boy after Collin. I may be rethinking that wish.

bettina said...

oh man! you have your hands full don't you?! At least your enjoying it! what more could you ask for!!!

Cicily said...

If you ever need some help, I would be happy to come and watch the kids while you shower.