AWWW.....he is so stinkin' cute. I loved him with the locks and he is so so handsome without them too! How did you get permission to do that? Nice job on the cut Jen!
he is so cute, he looks more like you kids now... seriously. Your parade is great!! You probably will make a difference in Mr. Grumpys life. I love his remark to you =) Next time have candy for your kids to throw and stick american flags on the bikes and stroller =)
What a STUD! Sorry I could not do it:( Funny about your last post. I was just complaining last week about mean old people at the grocery store and my fiesty comments back. After reading about your christ like kids I feel bad and need to repent.
9 comments:
AWWW.....he is so stinkin' cute. I loved him with the locks and he is so so handsome without them too! How did you get permission to do that? Nice job on the cut Jen!
so cute! he looks like a totally different kid!!!
Love the parade! good luck with mr. grumps!!
Ah, the "curllet" will be missed! I love the new do, he looks so adorable!
Oh man! I miss the curlet already! :) I thought you had to wait until October. Also, your parade is adorable.
I love it! It looks like Scouts hair with the waves in it! He looks so much like Ashlinn! Have fun with him:-)
he is so cute, he looks more like you kids now... seriously. Your parade is great!! You probably will make a difference in Mr. Grumpys life. I love his remark to you =) Next time have candy for your kids to throw and stick american flags on the bikes and stroller =)
Yahh for haircuts!!! I have to admit that it's very nice to have it gone. Breanna
What a STUD! Sorry I could not do it:(
Funny about your last post. I was just complaining last week about mean old people at the grocery store and my fiesty comments back. After reading about your christ like kids I feel bad and need to repent.
AHHHH!!! I LOVE IT! Did you cut it? He looks so... cute.
Post a Comment