When did that CHUBBY baby turn into a tall, thin girl?
She woke up early and requested cereal for breakfast because "it is fast to make and eat" (she had to wait for breakfast to open presents) Smart girl.
She got a big girl bike!
Her old bike fit her 3 years ago and she hasn't been able to fit on it for months.
The morning ride with the chickens.
I picked her up early from school so we could bring her to a surprise.....
USA Gymnastics...she has been asking to go for a year!
We all had a lot of fun playing, jumping and swinging all over.
She kept telling me "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!"
of course she was spoiled by both sets of grandparents! (these are Jake's parents)
"The usuals" came over for some cupcakes.
it was a really great day!
Happy Birthday Ashlinn Sadie!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ashlinna!
Aw, I want to ride with chickens and wear a leotard on MY birthday! :) Happy bday mini Jenni! :)
Ah, Happy Birthday to Ashlinn! I remember when you told all the yw you were pregnant with her! Time goes by so fast.
Happy Birthday Ash. I'm glad we're your usuals!
SIX!! I can't believe she's six. So did the kids just get to play for the day or was it a lesson. She's going to be a mini you. Remember the good old days at dance class?
Post a Comment