I had a genius idea on Sunday when everyone was dressed for church..let's get all four kids in a dressed up picture. I took them in the backyard (it was only 100degrees) and began snapping pictures.
Out of 47 pictures, these are the best 2.
Note to self..individual pictures I can take...leave group pictures for a professional!
I also needed a cute individual of Crew...also the best I got. (wouldn't you love to have that perfectly tan skin?)
All in all...mission accomplished...they are all in the same picture.
3 comments:
When you have that many little ones in a picture, don't even expect perfection from a professional (I know by experience). You did good, they look darling!
I love the one of Tate in the second picture! His face makes you think you're putting him through the most inhumane of torture. haha. I think you did good considering they are four kids under the age of 7!
Why is it when you really want that perfect picture, it just doesn't work out. They are super cute anyways.
Post a Comment