Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Heaven is Here

I don't do book reviews 
{like ever}
{since I don't read}
{like ever}
Well, a few months ago I added to my "29 before 30" list to read a book just for fun.

Without even thinking about it, I have been dying to read Stephanie Nielsons book "Heaven is Here".
After a little research and a weekend night with Jake out of town, I decided to buy the downloadable version from amazon.
{for $3.99}
I started reading and loved it from the start.
I could relate to her so quickly.
Through the entire book I smiled, I laughed, I cried, I felt hope, and mostly I felt a sincere gratitude for the ability to be a wife, mother and daughter of God.
{all wrapped into a fantastic love story}
{now that's my kind of book}

The way she cherishes motherhood and makes no apologies about it, the way her husband is her best friend and love, the way she sees her daily tasks as a blessing, and her desire to serve others and find hope is inspiring.
It truly changed the way I see my life.
{and hopefully live it}

I know that sounds a little infomercialist, but it's the truth!
I know what I am getting my mom{s} for Christmas now!
{don't tell them}

Just figured I would share in case you want a good, fun, uplifting read!
{and no this isn't a paid advertisement}
{although it sounds shockingly like it should be}



No comments: