Friday night is.....
{DATE NIGHT}
this wasn't the usual date night though.
I had two handsome, and very manly, dates.
{one to hold each hand}
Oh, and they happen to be my sons.
There was a daddy daughter date night at the church tonight.
Jake and the girlies got dressed up and headed to a western themed dinner and dance.
That meant that me and 2 of my favorite homies had a night to ourselves.
{whoop whoop}
I gave my guys a choice to eat whatever they wanted for dinner.
{I was really hoping they wouldn't choose McDonalds}
They chose McDonalds.
So off we went to the place where they don't care about the food as much as they adore the fun.
They loved every second.
{and ate enough ketchup to count as their "fruit" serving for the day. :)
After they were sweaty and almost full, we got an ice cream cone and headed home to finish off the night with their favorite activity.
{which they are rarely allowed to do}
{we played angry birds on Jake's iPad}
Sadly, I am not a gamer, so my boys showed me how to do it.
{and luckily for me, they beat the levels so I could move on}
It was so fantastic to have a night with my boys.
I am the luckiest mom in the world!
The girls and my man came home smiling huge grins,
{after a night of line dancing}
{I love them!}
In other news.....
Hallie MADE the talent show!!
I was shocked since it is kinda competitive, but she will do amazing!
This is a great start to an even better 3 day weekend.

1 comment:
Wow! Not having a computer for a month left me with a ton of catching up to do! I love your awesome family and hearing your awesome stories. :)
Post a Comment