Tuesday, November 6, 2012

i am thankful {day 15}

After viewing the Time out for women pictures of my mom, sisters and me, my kiddos wanted to do the same.
{I think they rocked it}



{Totally}


Today was election day.
Mitt Romney vs. Barrack Obama
I could go on and on about why I voted the way I did.
{And some of those reasons I am seriously passionate about}
but I won't.
{because Obama won}
And I have always made up my mind to support the President of the United States
{whether I voted for him or not}
{or like him or not}
So even though I may be biting my cheek a little, so I don't say anything unkind, I am still thrilled to live in a free country where I have the privilege of voting.
I pray for our Government leaders to help our country to stay free.

God Bless America.

I am thankful for freedom.


No comments: