Today was an unusually cold, windy, and overcast day.
But it was one of those days where I sat around my house and didn't even get dressed into real clothes until evening...
{and only because I had to}
One of the Willis' dearest family friends had a son who got married on Saturday night.
{and we were lucky enough to be invited}
The wedding and reception were held outside.
{did I already mention it was unusually cold, windy, and overcast?}
{it was}
I thought I went prepared with long sleeves underneath my dress, but the wind cut through so quickly.
Luckily I was seated next to a seriously handsome guy who didn't mind me tucking my hands underneath his armpits for warmth.
The wedding was nice and although it sprinkled rain for a minute or two, it never came full force.
There were 3 other highlights of the evening...
- Jake actually slow danced with me in front of other people.
- the wedding was held in the backyard of my parents next door neighbor
{thanks mom for letting me borrow your jacket!}
- Although the couple was married by an LDS Bishop, they had a jewish ceremony... which included stomping the glass and yelling "Matzel Tov"
{3 times}
{I have always wanted to yell that for real}
Grateful for a date night with the worlds hottest man!
No comments:
Post a Comment