Tuesday, November 13, 2012

twenty-two days of thanksgiving

Today I went visiting teaching.
Today I visited a friend for her birthday.
Today I took 2 kids to the doctor.
Today I did yesterdays unfinished laundry.
Today I wore the same clothes I wore yesterday.
Today I did not shower.
Today I made a frozen costco lasagna for dinner.

But today I did get to look at these faces and smile.
{lunch with my kids is the best}
{Tate surrounded by 9 girls}
{Ash, Hal, Macy and friends}

{Crew eating his amazing pb & J}


While waiting to pick up the kids Tate informed me that he needed to go doo doo.
I asked him to hold it since the kids would be out of school in 2 minutes.
He told me he would try his best.
{He tried very, very hard}
That 2 minutes almost killed him I think.
The furrow in his brow was soooo heart wrenching,
{and so hilarious too}
Luckily he was able to make it home in time
{he is going to hate me for posting this one day}

I am thankful for being reminded again today of the blessing of doing the little things.
Visiting friends and spending time with family makes my day.


No comments: