I am 30 years old.
In case you wonder what someone who is 30 looks like.
I have included about a gazillion pictures taken of me today.
enjoy the deliciousness of 30.
Hallie made me a portrait of myself.
{made from wood gathered from a Jake's trailer full of demolition scraps}
{I think I should take it as a compliment?}
{Tate with his photog skills}
{and me trying to thwart them}
If you asked me about my birthday I most likely mentioned that I would be doing zumba on my birthday morning.
I had thought and planned it for about a month when I realized my birthday would be a on a Wednesday.
I felt like it was a gift from the universe to be able to do zumba on my 30th.
I got to the gym early to run my required 3 miles for my birthday.
{for the 4th year in a row}
As I was finishing my run, I was informed by a friend that zumba had been cancelled today.
{Noooooooooooo!}
Alas, I could do nothing about it.
And I was unable to use my latin rythmn that day.
{mini tear}
My spirits wouldn't be down for long, when I came out of the gym a secret spy had tagged my car.
{Yes, I left it all day}
I got many calls, texts, and emails from friends and family.
{i felt really loved}
My darling family spoiled be rotten by doing all of their chores, taking me out to a delish dinner, and not fighting almost all day.
They didn't complain when I made them use all paper and plastic ware so I wouldn't had to dishes either.
Tate and Macy even were angels in the dressing room while I tried on a new pair of jeans.
30 wasn't so bad after all.
{and I am the proud new owner of a beach cruiser... with attached child seat}
{i have been dreaming of this beauty for quite some time}
I got to bring birthday treats to Crew's classroom
{since his bday is on Saturday}
I also brought my boys for some much needed haircuts.
{believe me that was a gift for me}
{handsome guys}
{btw, they matched from head to toe today}
New decade.
Same me.
I am grateful for another year of "livin' the dream"
No comments:
Post a Comment