Why am I grateful today?
oh, maybe it has something to do with the fact that it was....
{NERD DAY}
{days don't get a better start than when your kids dress as nerdy as possible... on purpose}
{side note: Crew barely wanted to have tape on his glasses}
{apparently his school spirit doesn't stretch into nerd day territory}
After the first school drop off, It was Zumba time at the gym.
{oh I love that class}
I noticed that they were setting up bouncy houses, bikes, hoola hoops and balls in the courtyard of the gym.
I asked an employee about it and she told me that since we have a family pass we can join any of those "classes" for free anytime.
{free ninety nine}
yes, please!
Mace and Tate were thrilled with the excitement.
I loved watching them do their tricks and play, play, play.
{while I sat there in my wet, stinky gym clothes}
{needless to say, we will be stopping there more often}
A few days ago Hallie brought me home a permission slip to try out for the talent show at school.
{I happily signed it}
{Ashlinn decided not to try out this year}
Today was Hallie's try out.
I wasn't allowed to watch, but I am sure she rocked it!
We will hear in a few days if she made it, but either way...
She is full of talent!
Today I am blessed to be able to watch my amazing kids show their personalities in their own ways.
They are each so different.
{I think that's what makes our family so fantastic|}
2 comments:
I agree. The individuality and appreciating it, is what makes families so fantastic. And when they don't fight, too!
Your post about the elections made me smile. I might have been heard pointing to a picture of Barack two days ago and telling Weston, "bad man". :) I'm mending my ways.
I'm so glad you are regularly posting! Made it easier to steal that pic of us out to dinner the day after it happened. Not many people are so punctual with their blogging. It was a seriously fun night. So glad we could all get together!!
Post a Comment